FOS data missing (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 08:27:16 -0700
From: Devin Kramer <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden, address@hidden
Subject: FOS data missing

Larry,

Have you been getting all of your data this morning?  We seem to be
missing everything but radar and difax data.  I can see that meteora is
up and running, but I don't seem to be getting anything.   I also tried
to switch over to UW, but its this same.   Is it just me?

Thanks,
Devin

Programmer Analyst    Department of Atmospheric Science
University of California Los Angeles
PH:(310)825-2418 FAX:(310)206-5219
http://www.atmos.ucla.edu/geninfo/comp/how_to.html