Re: your mail

Will,

Linda filled me on the situation at Clemson regarding your phone call, I
was confused.   It's clear to me now.  At this point we need to find a
good feeder site for Clemson, this involves doing some traceroutes to a
set of candidates feeders and then sending the results back to me.
It' better to do the traceroutes late in the afternoon, it gives a
better representation of the actual network performance. Then
the configurations request can be send out and Clemson will be able to get
data.

Robb...

Candidates:

taiga.geog.niu.edu