19991006: is the McIDAS feed up today?

>From: "Mudrick, Stephen E." <address@hidden>

>Dear Support:
>       I have not received any McIDAS data since around 20Z yesterday. I
>switched over to my failover this a.m. for a while, but nothing came in
>then, so I switched back. Thanks.

Steven,

The MCIDAS stream is flowing.

I checked Arizona's data reception with the LDM notifyme command and
verified that they are receiving McIDAS products.

It appears that SFSU is not receiving any McIDAS data.
Yesterday Harry Edmond at Washington asked his downstreams to
fail over to a different machine since grayskies.atmos.washington.edu
was down. It does not appear that SFSU has made that switch.

You should fail over to Arizona until SFSU is capable of relaying data again.

Steve Chiswell

>From address@hidden  Wed Oct  6 13:24:37 1999

Dear Steve:
Thanks for responding. I should have left my failover switch on, I guess.
But just as I checked my email and found this message, I saw that sfsu is
back up also. Thanks for the information.
                                Steve Mudrick