Re: 19990930: LDM and multiple ethernets

On Thu, 30 Sep 1999, Unidata Support wrote:

> [...]

Art,

The name in ldmadmin would be ok, but I would be concerned about the
reverse lookup from the downstream sites. Also, the downstream sites might
use one ethernet to receive data and the other to send back
acknowledgements.  This could cause a problem.   I would set a test with
another LDM machine. You could probably arrange a test with
ihlseng.ugems.psu.edu huh?

Robb...