MU is up (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 16:13:37 -0400 (EDT)
From: David Fitzgerald <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden, address@hidden
Subject: MU is up

The MU LDM  has been back up and operational since Sunday.  My fault
for not sending this message earlier.  For our dwonstream sites, feel
free to switch back to us at your leisure.

Dave

David Fitzgerald
System Administrator            Phone: (717) 871-2394
Millersville University         Fax: (717) 871-4725
Millersville, PA 17551          E-mail: address@hidden