Re: 19990921: IDD Site List

On Tue, 21 Sep 1999, Unidata Support wrote:

> [...]

Christian,

I think this was my fault for leaving the info in the McGill site part of
the sites chart. There is another section for Universite du Quebec a
Montreal with just your information.  The change  should clear
things up.

Finding backups for sites has been on the back burner for some time. If
you want, look at the routing chart at:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/idd/status/idd/fosTopo.html

and try to find another site for a backup. Do traceroutes to sites to find
some with good times.  Try not to pick the top tier sites as they are
usually full to capacity and are  reservered for 2nd tier feeder
sites.  Let me know the results.

Robb...