Re: Missing all images (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 1999 11:00:40 -0400
From: Jim Koermer <address@hidden>
To: David Fitzgerald <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: Missing all images

Dave,

We've been receiving a steady supply of McIDAS imagery. I was having
some major problems with imagery files earlier this summer because of
upstream problems, but the data have been quite consistent lately.

There were some problems with one of the more recent releases of the
ldm-mcidas decoders that could perhaps be causing some problems. The
latest release of ldm-mcidas has fixed this problem. I'm still using an
older version of these decoders that seems to be working just fine for
me.

                                Jim
--
James P. Koermer             E-Mail: address@hidden
Professor of Meteorology     Office Phone: (603)535-2325