Re: 19990907: No datastream at SUNY Oswego

On Tue, 7 Sep 1999, Unidata Support wrote:

> [...]

Bob,

If you haven't done so, contact your network people and if that's not
possible contact your isp immediately.Check around to see if there are any
sites with good connection to SUNY.  Look at for possible choices:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/idd/status/idd/fosTopo.html

Try not to use top level sites because most are already overloaded. The NE
has the worst connection problems.

Robb...