Missing data on FOS (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 99 17:31:00 -0400
From: address@hidden
To: address@hidden
Subject: Missing data on FOS

Hi,

I've noticed in the past couple of hours that most of the US
hourly METAR data have ceased coming in via our Alden
satellite feed.  I've checked some other sites and it looks
like the data *is* being sent via NOAAPORT but not by FOS.
Specifically, none of the SAUS** KWBC bulletins have come
in since around 2000 UTC today on the FOS feed.  I suspect that
other bulletins may be missing too, but this is the most
obvious one.

Just wondering if any other non NOAAPORT/Unidata-feed people
have noticed this too.  I've checked one other site that gets data
via FOS and see the same thing.

Thanks,

Kevin Tyle <address@hidden>
MESO, Inc.