19990824: NIDS on IDD again?

There was a problem with the regular expression in use on Thelma
which did not completely block out all the SDUS97 products. Specifically,
the SDUS97 KFSD products were the only ones appearing on thelma-
the "SD" pattern was not appropriately matching "^SD".

I have made this correction here.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support