another power outage (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 13:19:34 +0000 (GMT)
From: Peter Schmid <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: another power outage

Hi all,

Sorry for the late notice.  There is going to be another power shutdown here at
the campus.  This one will bring down the campus router so we will be
unreachable from Sat 6am to approx Sat 6pm.

This will effect both our NOAA port feeds and our NLDN feed.

Sorry about that folks,

Pete.

Peter Schmid
Sr. Programmer/Analyst SUNY at Albany
Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
Phone:(518)-442-4571
E-Mail:address@hidden