LSU swithcover complete (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 13:13:47 -0500
From: "Alaric S. Haag" <address@hidden>
To: LDM User List <address@hidden>,
    IDD Relay List <address@hidden>
Subject: LSU swithcover complete

Folks,

LSU's LDM node (sirocco.srcc.lsu.edu) is now addressed as:

        130.39.188.220

It may take a bit for the nameservers to propogate this address to the
world at-large, so you might change your feed and allow lines to point
to sirocco via its numeric address. Presently, I can't get thelma.ucar
to answer my request, so I suspect that is the problem. Downstream
sites should still be able to get the DDPLUS product set, as that is
being cross-fed from a dish on our roof. The FSL2 products are not
going to get through until I can connect to thelma...

--
Kind regards,
Ric

[ Alaric S. Haag, Computer Manager   mailto:address@hidden ]
[ Southern Regional Climate Center              Voice: (225) 388-6438 ]
[ Louisiana State University                      FAX: (225) 388-2912 ]
[ Baton Rouge, LA 70803                       http://www.srcc.lsu.edu ]