19990719: ihlseng.ugems.psu.edu feed request to thelma (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 13:23:41 -0600
From: Unidata Support <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: 19990719: ihlseng.ugems.psu.edu feed request to thelma

------- Forwarded Message

In message <address@hidden>, Unidata Support writes:
> >From: Unidata User Support <address@hidden
>
> Jeff,
>
> I have been corresponding with UVa regarding MCIDAS data products that
> they have requested to be fed from ihlseng.ugems.psu.edu but were not
> seeing.  Since ihlseng.ugems.psu.edu is being fed from thelma.ucar.edu,
> I checked its logs and find that you are not requesting the MCIDAS product
> feed:
>
> Jul 19 10:39:09 5Q:thelma ihlseng(feed)[57686]: topo:  ihlseng.ugems.psu.edu
> FSL2|WMO
>
> Would you please change your request to thelma from FSL2|WMO to FSL2|UNIDATA
> and then stop and restart your LDM?
>
> Thanks in advance...

Sure.

FYI,
A little later this fall, the project associated with ihlseng will
end. We've been making plans to transfer the folks who are still
getting service from ihlseng.ugems.psu.edu to Art Person and
navier.meteo.psu.edu and we'll probably make an announcement around the
beginning of August. Ihlseng and navier have essentially the same
network connectivity (different subnets on the same router) so there
should be no difference in service between the two machines.

-Jeff

------- End of Forwarded Message