Re: CONDUIT latencies (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 08:27:16 -0500 (CDT)
From: David Wojtowicz <address@hidden>
To: "David J. Knight" <address@hidden>
    address@hidden, address@hidden, address@hidden
Subject: Re: CONDUIT latencies

This is the first you've complained to me of it.   Without any
feedback I assume that everything is OK.  How long has this
been a problem?  Days? weeks? (if the later why didn't you
say something sooner).   I have experimented with several
configurations, perhaps the latest is causing trouble.

 David Wojtowicz, Research Programmer/Systems Manager
 Department of Atmospheric Sciences Computer Services
 email: address@hidden  phone: (217)333-8390