19990709: NOAAPORT outage

Looking at the stats for 18Z, thelma shows it received
5100 DDPLUS|IDS products and 831 HDS products.

I see weather.admin.niu.edu is feeding from sirocco.
Sirocco stats show that it received the data from thelma.
Its possible that the problem was local to you...but I don't
see any stats from your computer to help us track that down.

Are you sending stats? Is your hostname defined in ~ldm/bin/ldmadmin?

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support