HDS Out? (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 18:07:51 -0400
From: Jim Koermer <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: HDS Out?

Hello,

I've noticed that we don't seem to have received any new HDS data (e.g.
model data and RCM data) since just before 12Z today. I've tried both my
primary (UIUC) and secondary (UMICH) feeds. Is anyone else missing these
data?

                                Jim
--
James P. Koermer             E-Mail: address@hidden
Professor of Meteorology     Office Phone: (603)535-2325