Re: WSI IDD Feed Problem? (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 12:01:41 -0400
From: Jim Koermer <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: Re: WSI IDD Feed Problem?

Update: I just talked to Charlie at WSI and the problem is with one of
their machines that handles several sites that include the ones up in my
area.
                                Jim
-
James P. Koermer                    E-Mail: address@hidden
Professor of Meteorology            Office Phone: (603)535-2325
Chair, Natural Science Department   Office Fax: (603)535-2723
Plymouth State College              WWW: http://vortex.plymouth.edu/
Plymouth, NH 03264

-