WSI IDD Feed Problem? (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 11:48:41 -0400
From: Jim Koermer <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: WSI IDD Feed Problem?

Hello,

It's been about 3 hours, since I received any NIDS data. I switched over
my primary site to no avail. The WSI Intellicast sites seems to have
current NIDS products. Is anyone else experiencing problems. All my
other feeds seem to be working fine.

                                Jim
--
James P. Koermer                    E-Mail: address@hidden
Professor of Meteorology            Office Phone: (603)535-2325