PATTERN MATCHING 2 LINES IN PQACT.CONF (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 09:59:06 -0400
From: Tom Grzelak <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: PATTERN MATCHING 2 LINES IN PQACT.CONF

Hi!

I would like to set up my pqact.conf file to route certain reports to
specifc programs/people.  As long as the reports have unique headers, it is
straight-forward.  But I am not sure how to handle the following situation:

I have a single header which is used for SEVERAL different reports.  It is
the second and/or third line which makes the report unique.  How would I
set up a pqact.conf line item to do pattern matching on more than one line?

For example:
Here's a desired product with a header which is used for several other
undesired products.

742
SRUS51 KPHI 221222
RR1PHL
.BR PHL  0622 DH12/PPP
PHL .03,ABE .01,ACY .14,MIV .06,ILG .05
WRI .07,NXX .04,DOV .11,PNE .10,EWR T
TTN .08,SMQ .03,MPO .01,GED .08,VAY .26
12N .02,RDG .02,BLM .05,WWD .05
CDW .05
.END

In this example, a pattern match on the header line AND the second line
would allow this DESIRED product to be sent to the right person/program.

THE BIG QUESTION: How do you do a pattern match for the second line?

DDPLUS  ^SRUS51 KPHI
        PIPE
        -close -strip /usr/bin/mailx address@hidden

Thanks!
Tom Grzelak                          address@hidden
Manager - Computing Services
 ----> Center for Environmental Prediction
 ----> Department of Environmental Sciences

Rutgers University
14 College Farm Road                    Voice: 732-932-4923
New Brunswick, NJ 08901-8551            Fax: 732-932-8644
                http://www.envsci.rutgers.edu