19990614: WTNT31 KNHC getting through NOAAPORT

Brian,

It appears that the bulletin was received yesterday and today. Its
possible that the office somehow munged the header - This had happened
with the Honolulu office recently when issuing the SXHW03 bulletin when
the forecasters were editing the past bulletin for submission. Anyhow,
the ingestion software may be picky if the header didn't conform
previously- but looks ok now.

Thanks for checking.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support