increase in amount of data in feed (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 1999 19:57:40 -0500
From: Robert Mullenax <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: increase in amount of data in feed

I am at home and only have a slow modem/telnet link
to our LDM machine, but I noticed tonight that my data disk
as 98% full whereas it normally is only 75% full at this time.
I did not see any runaways or strange things.

Both mcscour and ldmadmin scour did there job last night.

Has there been an increase in the data (McIDAS/Unidata/SSEC or
NOAAport) over the last few days that I have not read about?

Thanks,
Robert Mullenax