Re: 19990602: new backup feed site needed for McGill

Mike,

Could you enter an allow UNIDATA|FSL2 for mesoscale.meteo.mcgill.ca ?
They are having problems with their current feeders. Testing for feeder
sites, arizona came back with the best results. If this causes a problem
for your site, I can make other arrangements.

Thanks,
Robb...