Re: SSEC Problems? or IDD/UIUC? (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 10:33:47 -0400
From: Jim Koermer <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden, address@hidden
Subject: Re: SSEC Problems? or IDD/UIUC?

Robert Mullenax wrote:
> Everything has been normal here at NSBF up to now (13Z).
> I can't see that we have missed anything.
>
> Robert Mullenax
> NSBF Meteorology

It's 21/14Z and we're still having having problems with all our IDD
feeds from UIUC. WSI, NLDN from SUNY, and our own DDPLUS(from ku-band)
feeds all seem to be funtioning properly. I've stopped and restarted the
LDM, but nothing has changed. Traceroutes seem to be good. Unidata
topology info still looks strange to me.

I just failed over to UMICH and data seems to be flowing again. It
sounds likeGilbert is having problems receiving from UIUC as I am.

                                Jim

                                Jim
--
James P. Koermer                    E-Mail: address@hidden
Professor of Meteorology            Office Phone: (603)535-2325