The new IITA LDM server (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 12:18:04 -0600 (MDT)
From: Celia Chen <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
    Bill Mahoney <address@hidden>
Subject: The new IITA LDM server

As some of you know that we have brought a linux box to be
used as the new iita LDM server.  I have installed the
latest linux version of LDM and it has been running for
about two weeks.  During this time period, it has been
feeding one of COMET's LDM server in addition to two of RAP's
LDM servers without any major problems.

We would like to switch the IP address on the old and
this new machine this afternoon at about 3:00pm. We can
reschedule it if this should cause any problems for you.

Thanks.

Celia