Re: NOAAPort receivers and the idd

On Mon, 17 May 1999, William Noon wrote:

> Robb -- A couple of months ago you pointed me to the page at the NWS for
> noaaport receivers and said that UPC uses the SSEC system.  Do you have
> a contact name at SSEC?

Bill,

The system developed at SSEC to inject NOAAport products into the LDM.
Here's a URL:

http://www.ssec.wisc.edu/sdi/sdi.html

You also said there may be other systems available,
> are there?

Glenn was also developing a system that would use the unmodified NOAAport
products.  Now that endeavor is uncertain.

The equipment grants dead line is coming up soon, you should of got a
message yesterday.

Robb...