RE: NIDS Problem - Update (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 15:20:32 -0500 (CDT)
From: Gilbert Sebenste <address@hidden>
To: Jim Koermer <address@hidden>
Subject: RE: NIDS Problem - Update

On Fri, 7 May 1999, Jim Koermer wrote:

> Hiya,
>
> The problem seems to be with the site, GYX. If I set the site to another
> location, my NIDS products start flowing, but if I go back to GYX, they
> stop.

Jim,

NOUS6A KBBB gets you radar outages notification messages. A is a number
between 0-9, BBB is the radar identifier. For you, I would add an entry in
your LDM to get NOUS6. KGYX. That's how Dan knos about it. I automatically
email all NOUS64 KLOT messages for our doppler to me.

Gilbert

Internet: address@hidden    (My opinions only!)                     ******
Work phone: 815-753-5492                                                ***