RE: NIDS Problem - Update (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 15:42:46 -0400
From: Dan Vietor <address@hidden>
To: Jim Koermer <address@hidden>, address@hidden
Subject: RE: NIDS Problem - Update

Gray ME (GYX) has been down 7 hours for maintenance.  The latest from
them is they hope to be up at 21Z.

Daniel Vietor               Mail: address@hidden
Unisys Corp                 Title: Engineer/Meteorologist
221 Gale Lane               Phone: 610-444-2407
Kennett Square PA 19348     Fax: 610-444-2420