Re: Obtain upstream data feed source

Jim,

McGill is starting the LDM again on a new machine and a new site
administor.  Can you add an ALLOW for the following machine.

machine: io.sca.uqam.ca

The site info is included.

Christian,

If I recall correctly, the version of LDM was an older one at McGill. The
latest version 5.0.6 needs to be installed because the older version 4.1.X
will not work with the newer version.  Also don't forget to install the
LDM statistics, it's important for our funding.

Thanks,
Robb...