Re: 19990503: WFUS/WUUS headings (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 15:07:23 -0500 (CDT)
From: Gilbert Sebenste <address@hidden>
To: Steve Chiswell <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: 19990503: WFUS/WUUS headings

Steve,

> LDM users,
>
> A few weeks ago, discussion on this mail list centered on
> not finding a tornado warning from KMHX.
>
> As you will notice in this nws-changes message, NWS offices are in the
> process of converting from the OLD WUUS01 and WFUS01 headers to
> region specific headers similar to many already used on other products.
> Notice the KFFC headerts for Severe thunderstorm, tornado, and flood
> warnings are WUUS52, WFUS52, WGUS52 respectively.

Steve,

I have those programmed in already, and I didn't get them. They were on
the NWS IWIN server, but they didn't make it through NOAAPORT. I do get
many WFUS5* bulletins from various offices already with no problems.

Gilbert

Internet: address@hidden    (My opinions only!)                     ******
Work phone: 815-753-5492                                                ***