[GEMPAK #GYN-126726]: GEMPAK

Hi,

re:
> Hello, I am just interested in weather and have been using the public
> domain version of AWIPS. Is GEMPAK available in the same capacity as AWIPS
> (open for public download?)

Yes, GEMPAK is available for unrestricted download from the GEMPAK area
of Unidata' GitHub presence:

https://github.com/unidata/gempak

Please note:

- GEMPAK support and development has been community-based for some
  time now

  We do not support use of GEMPAK in the community.  Questions/issues
  can be posed in GitHub and to the address@hidden email
  list, and it is hoped that active GEMPAK users will help each other
  out with advice.

Ticket ID: GYN-126726
Department: Support GEMPAK