[GEMPAK #QHZ-760081]: GEMPAK

Hi,

re:
> I need help installing GEMPAK.
> I am not a MAC person and do not understand the instructions.
> I dont know what to download or what to run to install GEMPAK.
>
> Can you call me at 201-562-3474.  I really need help.

I am very sorry to say that we no longer have much, if any GEMPAK
expertise in house, so we would only be able to answer the most
rudimentary questions you have.

Your best source of information is likely to be an active Mac GEMPAK
user who is subscribed to the address@hidden email list.
If your are not already subscribed to the 'gembud' email list,  you
can do so online at: