[GEMPAK #NTA-517416]: Request to be added to GEMPAK list-serv and other support

Hi,

First, my apologies for the slow reply.

re:
> Please add me to the GEMPAK/"gembud" list-serv
> (address@hidden<mailto:address@hidden>).
> I was forwarded some information from a co-worker of mine from the "gembud"
> list-serv regarding
> troubleshooting some currently occurring issues with GEMPAK.

OK, I just made sure that you are subscribed to the address@hidden email
list.  In the future, you can (un)subscribe from any Unidata-maintained email
list online at:

re:
> I am a new employee and my department is currently utilizing GEMPAK's features
> to view some data that is ingested through LDM.
>
> Additionally, I understand that support for GEMPAK may be ceasing soon, if
> not already.  Do you have any recommendations for alternative data viewers
> most similar to the features in GEMPAK?

Unidata offers other display and analysis packages that may suit your
purposes:

AWIPS
MetPy - Python package
IDV

Please check our web pages for these packages for more details.

re:

> Thank you in advance for adding me to the "gembud" list-serv and
> for answering my questions.  Have a great holiday!

No worries, and again, my apologies for taking so long to respond to
your inquiry.

Ticket ID: NTA-517416
Department: Support GEMPAK