[GEMPAK #ULC-798563]: Entry needed to plot glm data

Hi,

re:
> I have the GLM data flowing

Out of curiosity, which GLM data are you receiving?

The options for GLM data via an IDD feed are:

- GLM L2 products that are received in GRB and we are
  distributing in the SATELLITE (known as DIFAX in LDM versions
  prior to v6.13.6)

  I'm pretty sure that these will not work in GEMPAK

- GLM value added L2 images/grids that are created by TTU and
  we are distributing in the IDD NIMAGE feed

  Given that their internal structure is like that in the L2
  products that the NWS is distributing in NOAAPort, these may
  work in GEMPAK.

re:
> but I'm not sure what entry or entries I need
> in datatype.tbl (or other tables) to display it.  I'm hoping you know what
> I need to display the data.

As far as I know, display of the value added GLM products that we are
distributing
in the IDD NIMAGE feed has never tested here in the UPC, so we do not have
any information on what changes neede to be made in datatype.tbl, sorry.

Ticket ID: ULC-798563
Department: Support GEMPAK