[GEMPAK #KDY-987248]: GOES16 netcdf files

Hi again,

I did a 'ncdump' of the file you sent, and its internal structure is
completely different from the internal structure for the CMIP files
that we are making available in our IDD and via remote data access
via THREDDS Data Server (TDS), McIDAS ADDE, and AWIPS EDEX.

The CMIP ABI L2 images we are making available are created by
stitching together the tiles that are sent by the U.S. National
Weather Service in their NOAAPort Satellite Broadcast Network (SBN).
As alluded to above, the CMIP images we are making available are
usable by:

McIDAS-X
McIDAS-V
IDV
GEMPAK (v7.5.1+)
AWIPS
MetPy

We do not, however, support the format of the CMIP file that you
sent previously.

Ticket ID: KDY-987248
Department: Support GEMPAK