[GEMPAK #JPY-269795]: Where to place gpend in scripts

Hi Frank,

gpend should be run from within the script as a standard executable program,
meaning you want it *AFTER* the "EOF" block and not inside that block:

gdplot2 << EOF
 GDFILE  = ...
 GDATTIM = ...
 run

 exit
EOF

gpend

---

Michael James
Unidata Program Center
Boulder, CO

> I have been looking over a number of my scripts that create postscript
> files.  I have realized that my placement of the command "gpend" is a
> little all over the place at the end of my scripts.  What is the proper
> order?
>
> run
> exit
> EOF