[GEMPAK #ZHN-334043]: LAMP decoding

> Full Name: Michael Splitt
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version:
> Operating System:
> Hardware:

> Description of problem: I am using the following entry in my pqact.conf file
> for LAMP, but the decoding is not working properly (see attached gdplot
> image).
>
> NGRID   ^[LM].U... KWNO
> PIPE    /home/gempak/NAWIPS/os/linux64/bin/dcgrib2
> -v 1
> -d /data/ldm/gempak/logs/dcgrib2_lamp.log
> -e GEMTBL=/home/gempak/NAWIPS/gempak/tables
> /data/ldm/gempak/hds/mos/YYYYMMDDHH_lamp.gem
>
> GDINFO on the *lamp.gem file gives:
>
> GRID NAVIGATION:
> PROJECTION:          LCC
> ANGLES:                25.0   -95.0    25.0
> GRID SIZE:             2145    1377
> LL CORNER:            20.1920 -121.5540
> UR CORNER:            50.1055  -60.8856

Hi Michael,

I noticed the grid resolution of 2145x1377, which is the 2.5km LAMP grid.  The
pattern action above is going to match both the 2.5km and 5km grids. This
update will be in the next GEMPAK release, but I've copied the correct patterns
below for you (please account for the TAB spacing below as with all pqact
entries).  The 5km grid is 1073x689 and will be written to files named
*_lamp5km.gem.

# LAMP (Local Awips MOS Products) 5km
NGRID   ^[LM][AB]U... KWNO
        PIPE    dcgrib2 -v 1 -d data/gempak/logs/dcgrib2_lamp.log
        -e GEMTBL=/home/gempak/NAWIPS/gempak/tables
        data/gempak/model/mos/YYYYMMDDHH_lamp5km.gem
#
# LAMP 2.5km
NGRID   ^[LM][CD]U... KWNO
        PIPE    dcgrib2 -v 1 -d data/gempak/logs/dcgrib2_lamp.log
        -e GEMTBL=/home/gempak/NAWIPS/gempak/tables
        data/gempak/model/mos/YYYYMMDDHH_lamp.gem

Ticket ID: ZHN-334043
Department: Support GEMPAK