[GEMPAK #QRD-654061]: Confirmed: Decoder still broken.

> Michael,
>
> While we prefer not to have to rebuild our servers, we will have no choice
> unless the decoders can be made to work with Debian and GCC compilers.
>
> I know it's the holiday season, but what is the probability of progressing
> with this issue?
>
> If all else fails, can you please tell us a good server OS that for sure
> works? Thanks.

RHEL-flavored linux are what we recommend for GEMPAK.  I primarily use CentOS
and Fedora Core.

I'm sorry I have not made any more progress of this, I have very little
experience working with Debian machines.  I will make sure to take another try
at it this week and get back to you with what I find, but I'm not very
confident about it.

Ticket ID: QRD-654061
Department: Support GEMPAK