[GEMPAK #KEM-906024]: GEMPAK - SIGBUFR

> Dear Michael,
> Could you help again, please?
> I wonder how I could resize the pgpalette, in order to see all the controls
> options. Note, on figure attached, that last classes  I can see on bottom are
> "Markers" List" and "Met", but are many more I should be able to visualize.
> Thank you.
> Flavio Cerqueira-(Forecaster)
> "Brazil Aviation Weather Center"

Hello Flavio,

If you edit the file $NAWIPS/gempak/tables/config/prefs.tbl, check on line 477
to change the definition of PGEN_ICON_NCOLUMN to a value greater than 3 and
then restart NMAP2 and pgen (and remember to run cleanvgf as well).

!
!  PGEN_ICON_NCOLUMN - number of column for PG palette
!
PGEN_ICON_NCOLUMN       3

Michael James
Unidata User Support