[GEMPAK #QPC-645656]: Problem receiving ship data

> After not hearing anymore from you on figuring out what was wrong with
> the old version, I installed via rpm the latest version of GEMPAK and all
> seems to be working now. Thanks for your help - that was a weird problem.

So strange.  I was going to write you today and suggest you re-build from
source but I guess that had already been done. Glad the binary is working for
you.  I'll have to try to reproduce this with a virtual machine and see if I
can find a fix.

Ticket ID: QPC-645656
Department: Support GEMPAK