[GEMPAK #QPC-645656]: Problem receiving ship data

> If it helps - this problem seems to date exactly to the day when I last
> updated GEMPAK on our system. Could it be that an updated dcmsfc somehow
> didn't get installed properly?

Not sure.  The last update to the dcmsfc Makefile was Jan 2014, in which
$(XMLLIB) and $(ZLIB) were added the the build path to account for the DA
library use of libxml2 and libncepBUFR.

I noticed the log said this is version 7.0.0, and the current should be 7.1.1.
What's the timestamp on ~ldm/decoders/dcmsfc ? And did you copy the newest
built dcmsfc executable from $OS_BIN to ~ldm/decoders/ ?

Ticket ID: QPC-645656
Department: Support GEMPAK