[GEMPAK #SGQ-682303]: GDCNTR multiple grid files error

Hi Matthew,

I'll need both grid files that you're using, plus the full GEMPAK program
input, either copy and paste the input or use "save tmp.nts" within the program
and send that file.  Small files can be attached to a reply to this email.
Grid files should be uploaded to

http://motherlode.ucar.edu/repository/alias/gempakuploads/

-Michael

> Description of problem: I am trying to add multiple grid files to the gdcntr
> function in gempak to obtain accumulated precipitation over several days.
> These grid files were created using oagrid and oabsfc on surface metar data.
> Each individual grid can be mapped when using this function but the error of
> "[DG -7] Input grid P24M ^141129/1200 @0 %NONE in ADD cannot be found" arises
> when attempting to add multiple files in gdfile.  The gfunc used is ADD
> (P24M,P24M+2).  Any help on this would be appreciated.

Ticket ID: SGQ-682303
Department: Support GEMPAK