[GEMPAK #JMN-974403]: double $PATH in Gemenviron

Hi Clint,

This was fixed in the source code, may not have made it into the packages on
our website, I'll check on that.

https://github.com/Unidata/gempak/blob/master/Gemenviron

It was mistakenly used twice when updating the ens source files to optionally
link against AWIPS II Python, which is now handled in a separate file

https://github.com/Unidata/gempak/blob/master/gem_awips2.csh

Michael James
Unidata

> Description of problem: Is there a reason why the pre-existing $PATH is used
> twice when defining the new $PATH in Gemenviron?
>
> I notice that it is only used once in Gemenviron.profile

Ticket ID: JMN-974403
Department: Support GEMPAK