[GEMPAK #OGN-286449]: Error with NAGRIB/DCGRIB

> I have a bunch of ERA-Interim grib files I'm trying to convert to Gempak
> format.  I first used NCL to convert to a lat/lon grid, then used CDO to
> convert the lat/lon .nc files back to .grb.
>
> When I use either NAGRIB or DCGRIB to try to convert the new .grb files to
> .gem, I get the following error:

Hi Sean,

I only see text for NAGRIB and not dcgrib2.  Likely the problem is caused by
missing grib tables.  What tables are trying to be found by dcgrib2?  If
possible, can you please upload an example grib2 file for me to use, at this
address:

http://motherlode.ucar.edu/repository/alias/gempakuploads/

Michael James
Unidata Program Center