[GEMPAK #RGI-969779]: Gempak Decoders

> GREAT !!!!!!!!!! Worked !!!
> Tomorrow the navy officers will be amazed.
>
> I will ask them to evaluate the data and tell if is that they a looking
> for, I will let you know.
>
> However we have another two or three GRIB models and one satellite image to
> display on nmap2. How is the Unidata process in this case? Do you teach me
> how to do it or do I send you the files so you can create the TBL files?

For each model, entries are required in datatype.tbl, mod_res.tbl and
grid_cat.tbl, similar to the Cosmo entries that exist right now.  If You can
show me where to download grib messages of these other models I will put
something together similar to Cosmo menu entries.

-Michael

Ticket ID: RGI-969779
Department: Support GEMPAK