[GEMPAK #RGI-969779]: Gempak Decoders

> Hi Michael, I'm sending you attached the ctl file of the cosmo GRIB file.
> I'm sure that you know that on this file we can see the description of the
> grib file content.

Hi Flavio,

I received the ctl file and looked through it, but I'm not sure what you want
me to do with it.  I understood that you were trying to display a grid of
Temperature at 500mb pressure.  I looked through the ctl file and did not see
such a grid.  Instead I see a lot of hybrid layer grids that look consistent
with what GDINFO reports.

If you want to plot 500mb Temp you must confirm that the grid file being used
has such a field.   The Cosmo grid file does not contain such a grid.

Michael James
Unidata User Support

Ticket ID: RGI-969779
Department: Support GEMPAK