[GEMPAK #YLI-320108]: IDD NEXRAD Level II Decoding

> I did forget to turn the whitespace into tab characters, and now ldmadmin
> start works fine. I still do not see a nexrad folder being generated, I'm not
> sure how long it takes for the nexrad parts to assemble (its been ~5min).
>
> Was I supposed to create a new product queue after editing the pqact?

That should not be necessary.  I would confirm write permission to the
data/gempak/nexrad/ directory, watch the lvl2 feed with notify me, and if you
don't see products written to disk after they come in...

At the very least, you should be able to see the "dot" file, such as
$GEMDATA/nexrad/craft/TJUA/.TJUA_20140610_1946_24 where the _24 at the end if
the file part (the \4 in your first pqact entry).

-Michael

Ticket ID: YLI-320108
Department: Support GEMPAK