[GEMPAK #HXZ-866042]: use of gdcsv

As far as I can tell, gdcsv is not starting any gplt process so I don't think
gpend/gplt would is the issue here.

I do know that MMFILE = 8 is the Maximum number of open files, declared in
GEMPRM.PRM and
gemprm.h... that may be a cause.  An easy test would be to change to MMFILE =
15, rebuild gdcscv and watch/re-run to see if there is a change.

-Michael

Ticket ID: HXZ-866042
Department: Support GEMPAK