[GEMPAK #UVS-411645]: Mosaic methodology in radar data

Hi Adriana,

If by methodology, do you mean if averages are taken and how overlapping is
performed for radar sites?  I will have to check on that next week as I am away
on vacation this week, but I don't think there is anything in the documentation
about this, instead I will have to look in the source code. decode_radar.c is
the relevant file, I believe, located in
$GEMPAK/source/programs/upc/programs/nex2gini/

-Michael James
Unidata

> Full Name: Adriana Beltran-Przekurat
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version: latest
> Operating System: Linux
> Hardware:
> Description of problem:
>
> Hi there,
>
> I would like to know what's the methodology used in the gempak radar
> programs to build a composite. I can't find any detail information online
> or in the manuals.
>
> Thanks,
> Adriana

Ticket ID: UVS-411645