[GEMPAK #GLZ-986601]: SGWH NMAP2 6.10.0 data display

Hello Jose,

I made edits to datatype.tbl for 6.10 that included scatterometer data file
support, so likely that caused SGWH to not work correctly anymore.  Thank you
for attaching the example file, I will take a look at get back to you with an
answer.

Michael James
Unidata

> Hello,
> I'm having trouble displaying MISC SGWH on NMAP2 6.10.0. However I was able
> to display the data on a previous NMAP2 version.
>
> I don't know what happened if new features were added or the datatype.tbl
> settings changed on that later version that is preventing from displaying
> the data.
>
> I have attached a SGWH sample file. Could you please check if you can
> display it on version 6.10.0 from your end?.
>
> Thanks  a lot for your time.
>
> Jose.

Ticket ID: GLZ-986601
Department: Support GEMPAK