[GEMPAK #NIC-574057]: ensemble plotting

Hi Heather,

I'm glad you reminded me!

I have the three files and ran through them again.  The {ens} is correct and
PREC is present, so gdplot2 runs well, but doesn't product a plot since there
are no values of PREC over 2.  The thing about values is, you have to check
min/max values using GDLIST to confirm that the data values match the scale you
expect.  If I set SCALE to 2 (or blank) then the range of PREC includes 2.  If
I set SCALE = 0 (no scaling) then data value range is -0.02 to 0.20.

In short, check your values in GDINFO, and use SCALE in GDPLOT2 to control the
ENS_PROB/gt in GDPFUN.

By the way, I noticed you are using GDPLOT - I recommend GDPLOT2 as a more
capable and robust plotting program (though note it uses GDPFUN instead of
GFUNC).

-Michael

> Hi Michael, I haven't heard from you on this for awhile and with the gov't
> shutdown and all, I'm not sure if the ball is in my court.  I thought I had
> uploaded the files you requested to the site provided, but I don't recall.
> Can you please help again?  Thanks, Heather

Ticket ID: NIC-574057
Department: Support GEMPAK